Sunday 20 March 2011

My Twelfth Mistake

Deadline.


Well I have been taking my time because I thought I had until summer to finish this project, so now I need to actually begin the process of making my publication. 
Since I have decided to stay with the name "The Black Magazine" I started to give some thought into what the front will look like.
After I examined some covers I then had to think about what font, I didn't think any of the fonts suited what I was going for, so I decided to download some different ones and this is what I came up with. 




After a process of elimination I decided that the best choices were the: first, second and fifth fonts as I feel they best represent the look I am going for. 






















Anyway, I will blog more as I actually get things done on my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment