Monday 24 January 2011

My Third Mistake

In the beginning of my second week since setting up my blog, I started to produce a magazine cover for a nature magazine, since it was just a trial to test if we could use photoshop or apply what we learnt to something else, anyway, as I had started to begin to get to grips with photoshop and how to work it, instead of coming up with my own nature magazine I decided to use an already recognized name to base it on this time, I chose the magazine National Geographic. The laptop I was working on suddenly turned off so I had to do everything again from scratch from home and it turned out something like this. (Refer to the right)

It turned out well, I will add more to it once I'm at school but the harder parts are done now such as the initial resizing of the image without losing any quality, and also adding a border, this is an easy thing to do in most programes but unnecessarily problematic in Photoshop.

I made a mistake in this part of my project which I will remember as I dwell deeper into the coursework, if I work on a laptop, save very frequently and ALWAYS check the battery life whilst going through my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment