Friday 14 January 2011

My First Mistake

Well I created this blog in today's lesson and it is sub parr, so far ....
Hmm ... Yeah so to summerise Media, I made this.
I also learnt that for the rest of the year I will be working on course work, thats going to go horribly since I work best at the very last minute. 
Anyway so I'm looking forward to learning how to use Photoshop, hope I learn something useful. 
The course will involve me making a music magazine cover, a contents page and a double page feature.


Oh and this is probably really obvious but I'm going for a theme, so this will be called "My First Mistake" the second will be called, yes you guessed it ..... "Debbie" 






I'm aware that's not funny ...

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol rofl lmao pmsl lolsa.

    ReplyDelete